sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

The Monoklon by Minimalfabrik.

Hi there! :) I don't share this type of material on my blog, but, this is something that I love so hard! and it's: The Phil Monoklon by Minimalfabrik. "But, what's that?" You might be asking. It's a free VSTi plug created by Minimalfabrik. (that seems to be out of servicies right now...) but anyway! The Phil Monoklon it's a freeware VSTi plugin inspired by the Korg Monotron synthesizer.

It's basically... on the Venezuelan way to spit it out: "¡La verga mas ladilla que vais a escuchar!" In the best way of course! ;)

How it looks and how it sounds like?


It's amazing the crazy things and stuff you can figure out with this simple tool, just listen something I've made with it: MonoklonOnApasok1.mp3 If you are interested on this little piece of cake you can download it for free right here:

DOWNLOAD 2.24MB

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

2 comentarios:

  1. hi there ! many thanks for the file ; )

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hadn't read this comment until now, sorry. You're welcome! :D This is an amazing VSTi...

      Eliminar